SsangYong showed an updated competitor Hyundai CretaMay 19, 2020
SsangYong has demonstrated an updated version of the Tivoli model.
Cross got a different front end, new security systems, a multimedia system and engines.
SsangYong Tivoli now has updated headlights, another grille and a new bumper with a large air intake, as well as “3-story” fog lights. Behind it is worth noting the appearance of new lights and a bumper, and an even larger embossed tailgate.
More significant changes have affected the internal space. So, in the cabin they installed a new dashboard and a center console, a 10.25-inch infotainment system display that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The restyled Tivoli has two new turbocharged gasoline engines: a 3-cylinder 1/2 GDi Turbo engine and a 4-cylinder 1/5 GDi Turbo unit. In addition, the cars will be offered with a 1.6-liter turbocharged diesel engine, updated to reduce emissions.
Together with a standard 1.2-liter engine producing 128 hp. (230 Nm) operates a 6-speed manual transmission. Paired with a 1.5-liter unit with a capacity of 163 hp (280 Nm) operates a 6-speed automatic transmission. Turbo diesel 136 hp (324 Nm) can be combined with both manual transmission and “automatic”. The drive is exclusively front-wheel drive.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires