Spy shots of new Volkswagen ID Roomzz publishedJanuary 21, 2021
The new Volkswagen ID Roomzz was photographed by Chinese journalists.
Recently, the first pictures of the new all-electric crossover Volkswagen ID were published on the network. Roomzz. The newest car will be produced exclusively for the Chinese market, production should begin this year.
Volkswagen ID. The Roomzz is built on the MEB platform and measures 4,915 mm in length, 1,890 mm in width, 1,760 mm in height and a wheelbase of 2,965 mm. It is reported that the new product will be sold in a 7-seater version. According to preliminary data, the car will be equipped with two electric motors with a total capacity of 306 hp.
According to preliminary data, the new crossover Volkswagen ID. The Roomzz can accelerate from standstill to 100 km / h in 6.6 seconds and has a top speed of 180 km / h. By default, the car uses only rear-wheel drive, the second electric motor is automatically connected if necessary.
- Honda unveils new HR-V hybrid for Europe ahead of late 2021 launch
- Hyundai froze assembly of Kona EV over fire recall
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web