Spy shots of new Volkswagen ID Roomzz publishedJanuary 21, 2021
The new Volkswagen ID Roomzz was photographed by Chinese journalists.
Recently, the first pictures of the new all-electric crossover Volkswagen ID were published on the network. Roomzz. The newest car will be produced exclusively for the Chinese market, production should begin this year.
Volkswagen ID. The Roomzz is built on the MEB platform and measures 4,915 mm in length, 1,890 mm in width, 1,760 mm in height and a wheelbase of 2,965 mm. It is reported that the new product will be sold in a 7-seater version. According to preliminary data, the car will be equipped with two electric motors with a total capacity of 306 hp.
According to preliminary data, the new crossover Volkswagen ID. The Roomzz can accelerate from standstill to 100 km / h in 6.6 seconds and has a top speed of 180 km / h. By default, the car uses only rear-wheel drive, the second electric motor is automatically connected if necessary.
- Porsche may return to Formula 1
- Mercedes-Benz has published the first teaser of the new EQS
- In Singapore, cars with internal combustion engines will be banned by 2025
- Geely and Mercedes-Benz to unveil Smart electric crossover concept
- Lamborghini reveals details of its new Huracan STO