Spy Shots: BMW 2 Series Gran CoupeJanuary 25, 2019
A new BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe was recently spotted on an auto transporter during transportation. It was camouflaged, but you can note the new design of the headlights with LED daytime running lights.
Also appeared thin taillights. It is assumed that they will be connected across the entire width of the rear, as required by the latest trends in automotive design. The model will be built on the UKL 2 platform. The length of the BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe will be about 4.5 m. The space in the cabin will be the same or even slightly larger than the Mercedes Benz CLA.
Became known technical characteristics of the 2 Series Gran Coupe. It will receive a 1.5-liter turbocharged 3-cylinder gasoline engine, a 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbo diesel engine, and will produce 142 hp and 150 hp respectively. For the M235i, there is a 2-liter 4-cylinder turbocharged engine that provides 306 horsepower. and 450 Nm of torque. According to rumors, there will be a hybrid version with a 1.5-liter three-cylinder turbocharged engine.
The world premiere of the BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe is expected in the first half of 2019, production is scheduled for June.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles