Spy Shot of Triumph Thruxton R BlackMarch 4, 2019
The network has a photo of the new motorcycle Thruxton R Black. Black versions are a normal practice for a British motorbike manufacturer. We can remember Bonneville Bobber Black, Bonneville T120 Black or Bonneville T100 Black.
Most of the components of the tested Thruxton R Black are painted black: rims, engine covers, cylinders, Showa Big Piston plug, Thruxton TFC LED headlight … The tubes of the plug are not chromed, but are painted in golden color – they stand out well against the black supports.
A photo of the prototype was made near the Triumph plant.
- Mercedes-Maybach S650 Cabrio goes on sale
- A 1977 motorcycle that hasn’t even been unpacked will be on sale
- Florida firm creates kit to convert BMW R nineT into rare bike from the 1930s
- Refurbished 1970 Dodge Challenger T / A goes on sale
- Chevy Corvette C8 more powerful Z06 spotted in benchmarks