Spy Shot of Triumph Thruxton R BlackMarch 4, 2019
The network has a photo of the new motorcycle Thruxton R Black. Black versions are a normal practice for a British motorbike manufacturer. We can remember Bonneville Bobber Black, Bonneville T120 Black or Bonneville T100 Black.
Most of the components of the tested Thruxton R Black are painted black: rims, engine covers, cylinders, Showa Big Piston plug, Thruxton TFC LED headlight … The tubes of the plug are not chromed, but are painted in golden color – they stand out well against the black supports.
A photo of the prototype was made near the Triumph plant.
- The Germans named the best used cars up to 5,000 euros
- Ford is working on a new Megazilla engine
- Alfa Romeo recalls Giulia over brake discs
- Mitsubishi unveils Eclipse Cross PHEV
- Toyota leads carmaker rankings for cars assembled per minute