Spy photos of Triumph Tiger XRAugust 22, 2019
Triumph Tiger XR 2020 spy photos appeared on the network. They are proof that the model is being prepared as a standard model of 2020. Photographs were taken during prototype testing on public roads. The bike under test is a bit gutted, but it looks pretty ready for production.
The Triumph Tiger XR 2020 has a larger engine, a new subframe, a separate radiator and much more. The British have seriously worked on upgrading the model. Why is this an XR version? It features larger alloy wheels and a high visor.
In British motosmi write that the motorcycle has a shorter front gear and more power at medium speeds. It’s hard to say where they got such information from right now. Apparently, one of the testers loves to talk.
The Triumph Tiger XR 2020 should be a great option for the road traveler. They plan to present the new motorcycle at the EICMA 2019 exhibition in November.
- An updated crossover BMW X2 without camouflage was spotted on tests
- Hyundai Santa Cruz went to test again
- BMW introduced the updated 4 Series convertible
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus