Spy photos of the updated BMW X1 appeared on the InternetJune 6, 2020
Carscoops released the first spy shots of the new generation of the BMW X1 crossover.
The novelty, most likely, like the current model, will have common features with the 2-Series Active Tourer, for example, such as taillights, at the same time, in comparison with the current X1, they will become smaller. The updated cross will also get a more sloping roof.
As for the front of the new car, you can see that it has acquired a more pointed shape. In particular, the novelty should be equipped with thinner headlamps and a sufficiently large radiator grill.
Regarding the interior, if it is identical to the upcoming 2-Series Active Tourer, we should expect the appearance of a rounded double screen, new dashboard, center console and steering wheel.
The line of engines of the new model will be represented by gasoline and diesel engines, while a version of the cross with a plug-in hybrid should also be released.
In addition, more recently, BMW has officially shown the new 4-series. Sales of new items will start in October this year.
- 2021 BMW M5 surprises with impressive design
- 2003 Honda Civic is sold at the cost of a new car
- Called the date of the start of sales of the new minivan Hyundai Custo
- Koreans have created a battery that will provide a range of 1000 km
- Images of a futuristic Suzuki car appeared on the network