Spy photos of the new KTM RC 390 sportbikeSeptember 25, 2019
The Austrian manufacturer is actively preparing for a series of premieres. The company is developing several new motorcycles from 1290 Super Duke R to 890 Supermoto, including the new generation KTM RC 390 sport bike.
KTM RC 390 in production since 2014. In 2017, the model was slightly modernized, but a more serious update has long been required. In addition, KTM is now collaborating with Bajaj, which should accelerate and improve the development / production of low-volume equipment.
Spy photos were taken in Austria. The test prototype has significant changes when compared with the current version of the KTM RC 390. A fairing with a higher windshield immediately catches your eye. Similar changes have been made to the subframe and passenger seat sections. The fuel tank has also been redone (it can now hold more fuel), while the new steering wheel should improve ergonomics.
The engine is unlikely to have changed significantly, not counting the cylinder block and exhaust system, which is necessary to fit the Euro5 standard.
The new 390 cc RC and Duke models are unlikely to be introduced this fall. They are expected as 2021 models.
- Tesla FSD autopilot promises to be finalized by the end of 2020
- Drag racing: Hyundai Palisade 2020 vs. Buick Grand National 1987
- Overfinch celebrates 5th anniversary with Range Rover Sandringham
- Ken Block’s Ford Focus RS RX sold for a whopping sum
- Volkswagen Golf R Variant has entered the final tests