Spy photos of the Ducati V4 Multistrada 2021March 15, 2020
Ducati is preparing to expand the line of V4-motorcycles. It’s no secret that the Multistrada V4 is already being developed over a period of time. The first news came last summer, after which Ducati CEO Claudio Domenicalli confirmed the information.
A test prototype of the Multistrada V4 in camouflage has recently been tested on the road. The spy photos turned out to be of fairly high quality, allowing us to examine the bike in detail. Firstly, a red lattice subframe and a short pendulum, which means a shorter wheelbase, catches the eye. Secondly, the shape of the front optics is changed, and the inlet pipes are installed slightly wider.
The test motorcycle is equipped with an inverted fork and a single shock absorber, Brembo brakes with ABS. The rear wing is attached to the subframe instead of the rear wheel.
According to Domenicalli, the new motorcycle will complement the lineup, and not replace anything. Ultimately, the 1103cc V4 engine should fit perfectly between the 937cc and 1262cc models.
The V4 engine produces about 200 hp. (208 hp on Streetfighter, 214 hp on Panigale). Multistrada V4 will be at about the same level.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system