Spy photos KTM 1290 Super Duke RJune 15, 2019
Strange coincidence. On the day of the premiere of the Streetfighter V4 prototype, spy photos of the new KTM 1290 Super Duke R appeared. For some period of time, rumors circulated about updating the Austrian streetfighter, which is considered one of the best in the category.
Spy photos were taken on tests in Austria. A new steel, lattice frame immediately catches the eye. We can also pick out a new exhaust with longer pipes and a thicker silencer. Probably, such an exhaust system is needed to fit into the Euro5 standard, which for the current models will enter in 2021.
KTM took into account complaints about the control system and a small dashboard, so the controls redesigned and installed the LCD dashboard from the Adventure line. Correct solution.
Other changes affect the wheels, especially the rear. The front seems to be fitted with Brembo Stylema calipers.
Visually tested motorcycle is not too different from the current model, but everything is known in detail. The subframe is different, the protection of the radiator is different. The engine seems to be redone too.
The KTM 1290 Super Duke R 2020 will be presented this fall at EICMA in Milan or Intermot in Cologne.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires