Spy photo of the new Triumph RocketApril 21, 2019
It’s no secret that Triumph is working on a new Triumph Rocket motorcycle. Until recently, it was assumed that Hinckley plans to release a special TFC model (Triumph Factory Custom), but a new spy photo taken not far from the factory hints at a more budget option.
A huge 2500-cc (or 2300) engine with a power over 180 hp is installed in the heart of the motorcycle. and a torque of 230 Nm. The TFC version is also planned and, most likely, it will be equipped with forward flow, that is, the characteristics are slightly higher.
Another important aspect is the passenger seat on the standard model. Until now, all spy photos of the bike was single. The silver plug and levers hint that the manufacturer is experimenting with cheaper components. Probably planned several modifications, differing in price and configuration. Turning normal, not LED.
The limited series of Rocket TFC plan to present on May 1! The standard model is expected in 2020.
- Hot hatches Toyota and Honda fought in drag in the rain
- In the US, they offered to give part of the fine to police informants
- BMW promised the imminent debut of “stunning” model
- Sales of hybrid Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- New Renault Megane will debut next year