Sports Porsche 911 has become a motor homeOctober 8, 2019
An American enthusiast has redesigned his Porsche 911 Carerra 4S sports car into a mobile home for traveling with his wife and dog. The road adventure has been going on for more than 50 days.
Initially, Brock, our enthusiast, was going to travel on his Range Rover, which is at times truly prepared for such matters and is more suitable for the role of a motor home than a sports car. But as it turned out, the tent can’t be installed on the roof of the SUV, as this requires the purchase of expensive fixtures.
After that, the jack of all trades tried to equip his Porsche 911 with a tent and, oddly enough, the sports car was quite simple to “inspire the need for a roof bed”. After that, Brock, along with his wife and dog, set off on a journey in a German sports car. In total, they have spent more than 50 nights on the roof of the 911th.
Judging by the hero’s photos on Instagram, the car copes with the functions assigned to it, including off-road driving. For all the time adventure travelers traveled through the desert, and ride on the coast, and in the dense forests. According to Brock, the sports coupe is not inferior in ability to conquer off-road cars with high ground clearance thanks to all-wheel drive.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious