Sports Mazda RX-7 found in the variation “wagon”November 22, 2019
Journalists of the famous automobile magazine Road and Track have found a remarkable tuning, which is offered for car owners of such cars in the secondary market.
The graceful silhouette of the Mazda RX-7 ends with an additional compartment with an elongated roof mounted in the rear. Honestly, this compartment is intended only to give the car a unique design, and not for practicality, since there is no additional cargo space. Auto in the pictures is the property of the user from Twitter.
These bodywork accessories were prepared by a Japanese aftermarket company, Greddy exclusively for the RX-7.
At the moment, such parts are no longer produced, however, in the secondary market and now you can find not only the spare parts themselves at a cost of $ 1,200, but also recycled machines.
- Rare blue Lancia Delta will be sold at auction
- Renault presented an electric car for its own car sharing
- Peugeot risks not returning to the American market
- Charged electric hatchback Cupra el-Born debuts in 2021
- Updated 2022 Audi S8 spotted in tests