Sports Mazda RX-7 found in the variation “wagon”November 22, 2019
Journalists of the famous automobile magazine Road and Track have found a remarkable tuning, which is offered for car owners of such cars in the secondary market.
The graceful silhouette of the Mazda RX-7 ends with an additional compartment with an elongated roof mounted in the rear. Honestly, this compartment is intended only to give the car a unique design, and not for practicality, since there is no additional cargo space. Auto in the pictures is the property of the user from Twitter.
These bodywork accessories were prepared by a Japanese aftermarket company, Greddy exclusively for the RX-7.
At the moment, such parts are no longer produced, however, in the secondary market and now you can find not only the spare parts themselves at a cost of $ 1,200, but also recycled machines.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires