Sports car Porsche 944 decorated as a Christmas treeJanuary 6, 2019
To participate in future competitions and give them a festive mood, the owner of the car decorated it with festoons.
The owner of an old Porsche 944 decided to modify his car a little. As a design, he chose a New Year theme and dressed the car in a New Year tree.
In addition, the car was equipped with a massive V8 LS, which hardly fit in the engine compartment. Thanks to the Porsche 944’s front-engine layout, the car is easily controlled even by a powerful unit.
It is worth recalling that this model was produced in the period from 1982 to 1991 at the Audi plant in the German town of Neckarsulm. In the base of the car had a 2.5-liter engine. And the LS-series engine is the smallest and most reliable V8 in the world. It can be installed anywhere: in a sports car, in a car for every day, in a hot rod, in a boat and so on. It allows you to significantly win by weight and center of gravity of the car. The motor with attachments weighs only 180 kg, and the box weighs 60 kg, thereby shifting the center of gravity to the center of the car and eliminating turbines, intercoolers, a variety of attachments and various wires, vacuum lines, because the LS series motors have all attachments installed right on the motor itself.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers