Sports car Design-1 from Jannarelly Automotive appeared in multi-colored special versionsJanuary 20, 2020
The special version is called UK Edition and will be available in the UK. The car is available in five colors.
Jannarelly Automotive introduced a special version of the Design-1 sports car called the UK Edition. Five different body colors will be available to customers – white, gray, blue, green and red. Note that one of the body elements is presented in a single color for all models – we are talking about the framing of the radiator grill. It is made in white in honor of British vintage racers. Cars are assembled in the Coupe specification and equipped with a removable hardtop. Note the remarkable motor cover – it is decorated with a large British flag. By default, the car body is made of composite material, but for a surcharge, a fully carbon version is possible. The power plant is located at the rear of the car.
As a motor, a 3.5-liter naturally aspirated engine from Nissan was used. Engine power reaches 325 hp at 371 Nm of torque.
Paired with the power plant operates a 6-speed “mechanics”. The maximum speed of Design-1 UK Edition is limited to 220 km / h, and the car can pick up the first 100 kph in just 4 seconds. The most affordable version is £ 115,549
- Rare Ford GT ’67 Heritage Edition to be auctioned off
- Toy Cybertruck made of cardboard and toothpicks does a good job off-road
- Look at an old Toyota Camry with license plate fender flares
- Ather Electric showed a special variation of the 450X scooter
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world