Spies photographed the new SsangYong modelMay 7, 2020
Spies were able to capture the disguised SsangYong novelty concept in South Korea.
A controversy arose on the Internet: some claim that the corporation is testing an extended version of the Tivoli model that left the Korean car market in 2019, according to others, the photo shows a test mule: a new model is hidden under the body of Tivoli.
SsangYong Tivoli, which has an extended wheelbase, is primarily intended for deliveries abroad. In 2019, the short-base modification survived the restyling, and therefore the assumption of an early update to the extended version sounds quite logical. This is also indicated by the fact that the concept is only partially masked – new bumpers and advanced optics were hidden from everyone.
Regarding the theory of the test mule, SsangYong is actually creating a new model under the in-plant index J100, Business Korea reported on Thursday, May 7.
According to assumptions, this will be a mid-size cross built on a completely new architecture. In addition, by the middle of 2021, an electric car with autonomy of 400 km can enter the model range of the brand.
In addition, more recently, the Czech company Skoda published information about the technical specifications of its first electrocross called Enyaq iV.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious