Spider provoked fatal accident in BritainSeptember 8, 2019
In Britain, in the city of Bradford, a man became the culprit of a fatal accident due to a spider. It is reported by the Daily Mail.
As noted, the 31-year-old man was driving a car when a spider hung on his web in front of his face.
Trying to remove it, the driver was distracted from the road, as a result of which his car drove onto the sidewalk and crashed into a lamppost.
From the blow, the support broke and collapsed on the head of a 58-year-old woman. She was hospitalized in a hospital, where she was diagnosed with 36 injuries, due to which she died after 13 days.
As for the driver, he was sentenced to 200 hours of compulsory work, deprived of the right to drive for three years and a fine of £ 320 was written out.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos