Spectators, who closed the gate on the Rally of Mexico, detainedMarch 12, 2019
The organizers of the Rally Mexico found the intruders who closed the gate at the 13th special stage right along the way, said the stage director Patrick Suberville told about it.
The first Hyundai driver Andreas Mikkelsen came across the closed gates, who managed to notice an obstacle in his path.
“We found those who did it. There were two of them, – quotes the publication of Motorsport-Total. – It happened in a remote place where there were not so many spectators, so we sent a helicopter there and immediately found them.
These were foreign fans. And do you know how they explained their actions? They said they were just joking! Sometimes we have to deal with such idiots. ”
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype