Spectacular parking – even the driver himself did not expect thisOctober 13, 2019
According to a Vancouver police report, an accident in the city center on Tuesday morning led to a traffic stop on Helmken Street and several people were sent to the hospital.
The Honda Crosstour driver must have mixed up the accelerator pedal with the brake pedal while trying to park between two Tesla Model 3 electric cars.
In the video, the crossover accelerates sharply, and then flips onto the roof after a jump from the curb. Along the way, the car injured two pedestrians nearby, but luckily none of the injuries were dangerous.
A strange incident was recorded by the camera of one of Tesla’s cars.
According to a Vancouver police report, an accident in the city center on Tuesday morning led to a congestion on Helmken Street and transporting several people to the hospital.
- Great Wall presented the Poer pickup truck
- Prices for the new Volkswagen Golf GTI Clubsport published
- Volkswagen R division director resigns
- Lamborghini celebrates 30 years of Diablo
- New Toyota C-HR has proven its safety