Specialists showed a special series of Wraith station wagonSeptember 8, 2020
Only seven of these machines will be sold.
Silver Specter, which previously released a station wagon based on the Tesla Model S, intends to release the Rolls-Royce Wraith in the same body. For these purposes, the designers of the atelier had to radically revise the body shape of the luxury car, resulting in a smooth roofline and a wide C-pillar.
Apparently, the technical filling, as in the case of the Tesla Model S, will remain intact. At the same time, the luggage compartment of the Rolls-Royce Wraith Wagon will significantly increase in volume. Of course, the cargo area will be trimmed with premium leather.
It is reported that a total of seven such vehicles will be assembled. At the request of the client, the Wraith Wagon will be equipped with any modifications to the interior. The enlarged trunk can also be modified according to customer tastes. The cost of such a rework has not been reported.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station