Special edition Subaru BRZ tS showed in Los AngelesNovember 23, 2019
The circulation of the special series 2020 model year will be a total of 300 copies.
The creation of a new limited edition Subaru BRZ tS involved STI. The novelty has got 18-inch matte rims of bronze color, although the previous model had black rims. In addition, the sports car received a compact rear wing located on the trunk lid.
In front, the new model no longer has fog lights, and more rigid springs were used in the car’s design. At the same time, conventional shock absorbers were replaced with Sachs products, and the chassis received additional stiffeners.
The car’s interior is trimmed with black leather and Alcantara with red notes on the seats, steering wheel, seat belts and gearshift lever.
The BRZ tS special version was equipped with a boxer engine with a capacity of 208 hp, which operates together with a 6-speed manual transmission and rear-wheel drive system. The special Subaru BRZ tS series is targeted at the North American market.
In addition, an updated Cadillac CT4 sedan was recently shown at the Los Angeles Auto Show. The novelty will be offered for purchase in trim levels: Luxury, Luxury Premium, Sport and CT4-V.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires