Space Tesla Roadster made its first revolution around the SunAugust 21, 2019
The Tesla Roadster launched into space made its first full revolution around the sun. This was reported on a special site whereisroadster.com, which every day publishes current data on the whereabouts of the electric car.
The car, owned by the head of Tesla and SpaceX, Elon Mask, was sent into space in February 2018 on a Falcon Heavy booster rocket. The machine acted as a ballast load, designed to demonstrate the carrying capacity of the spacecraft.
The electric car was attached to the top of the fairing of the second stage. At the same time, the astronaut’s mannequin in a spacesuit, which was given the name Starman, was put behind the wheel of a car. Falcon Heavy, together with an electric car, successfully launched into space on February 6, 2018 from Cape Canaveral in Florida.
Currently, the space Tesla Roadster at “extremely high speed” is sent to Mars. Now the electric car, moving at a speed of 12 km / s, is located at a distance of 112 803 994 km (6.27 light minutes) from the “Red Planet”.
- Tesla began to equip with a full-fledged autopilot
- Pininfarina Battista offers exclusive charging
- BMW and Kith create a line of clothing for motorists
- MINI Cooper S Convertible Receives Sidewalk Version
- Most often the rules are violated by drivers of BMW, Audi and Acura