Spa Francorchamps included in new DTM calendarJune 4, 2020
On Wednesday, DTM promoters published the new German Touring Series calendar for the 2020 season. The revised calendar, like the original one, consists of ten stages. The season will begin in the first half of July at Norisring and end in November at Hockenheim.
Unfortunately, this year the DTM will not visit the away stages at Igor Drive, Brands Hatch, Monza and Anderstorpe. Two races will be held at the Lauzitzring, Nurburgring and Solder, and at the Nurburgring will use different configurations of the track.
An unexpected surprise for motorsport fans is the return of the DTM to the Spa, where the stage was last held in 2005. Then the victory in the race was won by two-time Formula 1 champion Mika Hakkinen.
- Acura plans to become a sports brand
- AC Schnitzer atelier has prepared improvements for the G30 and G31 BMW 5-Series
- Under the hood of this VW Golf R is a 600 hp engine
- Koenigsegg Regera demonstrates stunning acceleration up to 300 km / h
- Electric VW ID.R breaks another speed record