Spa Francorchamps included in new DTM calendarJune 4, 2020
On Wednesday, DTM promoters published the new German Touring Series calendar for the 2020 season. The revised calendar, like the original one, consists of ten stages. The season will begin in the first half of July at Norisring and end in November at Hockenheim.
Unfortunately, this year the DTM will not visit the away stages at Igor Drive, Brands Hatch, Monza and Anderstorpe. Two races will be held at the Lauzitzring, Nurburgring and Solder, and at the Nurburgring will use different configurations of the track.
An unexpected surprise for motorsport fans is the return of the DTM to the Spa, where the stage was last held in 2005. Then the victory in the race was won by two-time Formula 1 champion Mika Hakkinen.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones