Sophia Flörsch: I will become the first world champion in this world of menOctober 13, 2019
18-year-old Sofia Florsch announced her ambitious plans for the future, including winning the title in Formula 1.
In November last year in Macau, a German pilotess had a serious accident, but after four months she again got behind the wheel of a racing car. Moreover, she does not lose optimism and is not afraid to publicly speak about her claims to the championship in Big Prizes.
“I am a true rebel, and I will be the first world champion in this world of men,” – said Van Amersfoort Racing team racer in the Rebels program on the BBC. – For the past 14 years I have been told that I am a girl, which means that I will not achieve anything in the world of motorsport.
But this only motivates me to train even harder to prove to everyone that this is possible. I am 100 percent sure that a woman is able to keep up with the speed of a man and become a world champion. But for this it is necessary that more girls come to our sport. ”
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup