So you have not seen Land Rover Defender SUVApril 12, 2020
The American tuning studio has worked hard on the iconic SUV. The British car received a powerful engine from the Corvette sports coupe.
Land Rover Defender has a reputation as a real SUV with a classic appearance, which was developed in the distant 80s of the last century. Now, the British automaker has introduced a completely new generation of its off-road legend and only time will tell how this version of the car will show itself.
In the meantime, E.C.D. Automotive Design, an American tuner specializing in the modernization of Land Rover cars, and in particular the Defender SUV, has created a unique Defender 110, which has a powerful American engine combined with a little French elegance.
This Defender version, dubbed Project Rowdy, is more than just a British Racing Green-trimmed SUV. Under the hood of the car is a 6.2-liter LS3 V8 engine from the Corvette sports coupe, which produces 565 horsepower.
Besides replacing the engine, E.C.D. Auto Design has equipped the SUV with a patented air suspension and 18-inch silver sawtooth rims wrapped in BF Goodrich All-Terrain tires. Inside, the Defender Rowdy has a bit of chic, starting with the beige leather Recaro leather seats and the Evander steering wheel. Surprisingly, the cargo compartment also has wine and glass cabinets. The price for this upgraded SUV is not indicated.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV