So that’s why Tesla cars will use a cabin cameraMay 7, 2020
As you know, in Tesla Model 3 cars there is a cabin camera looking at the driver. Initially, there were a lot of rumors about why it was needed. Later, the company said that the camera will come in handy when these electric cars will be used in taxi services, so that in case of any incident events can be restored.
However, three years after the release of Model 3, the camera is still inactive. Despite this, Elon Musk spoke about another function within which this camera will be used. It’s about video conferencing.
When exactly such a function will appear in Tesla machines, the head of the company did not specify, but the information itself is very curious. Given the presence in any machine of the company a huge screen of an infotainment system, the car can be used for conferences on video communications. The main thing is not to do this while driving, although here the function can be implemented with a number of limitations.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors