So that’s why Tesla cars will use a cabin cameraMay 7, 2020
As you know, in Tesla Model 3 cars there is a cabin camera looking at the driver. Initially, there were a lot of rumors about why it was needed. Later, the company said that the camera will come in handy when these electric cars will be used in taxi services, so that in case of any incident events can be restored.
However, three years after the release of Model 3, the camera is still inactive. Despite this, Elon Musk spoke about another function within which this camera will be used. It’s about video conferencing.
When exactly such a function will appear in Tesla machines, the head of the company did not specify, but the information itself is very curious. Given the presence in any machine of the company a huge screen of an infotainment system, the car can be used for conferences on video communications. The main thing is not to do this while driving, although here the function can be implemented with a number of limitations.
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US