Small sedan Cadillac CT4 lit up on spy photos without camouflageJune 22, 2019
The fact that the long-awaited novelty has finally completely lost its protective film cannot help but rejoice. This means that the debut of the sedan is not far off.
Compact sedan Cadillac C4 hit the lens spies without any camouflage. Photos of the novelty, the official presentation of which should be held in the very near future, was published by Motor1 automotive edition. The pictures clearly show that the new product is not very different from the sports V-modification of the model, shown to the world community at the end of last month. Recall that this car was supposed to take the place of the discontinued four-door Cadillac ATS sedan.
Of the most noticeable differences – a slightly reworked front bumper, a new form of exhaust pipes, and the absence of black decorative linings.
Experts expect to see a two-liter turbo blind with a capacity of 237 hp under the hood of a small sedan. With this engine, fans of the brand are familiar to the Cadillac XT4 crossover. As transmission buyers will offer 8-speed automatic gearbox.
In the meantime, the Genesis GV80 coupe has lost part of its camouflage during tests in the Alps.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles