“Slander”: Ghosn representative on the report on the situation in NissanMarch 28, 2019
The representative of the former head of the Renault alliance – Nissan – Mitsubishi Carlos Gona commented on the report of the external commission on the management system in Nissan.
According to the channel, the representative of the Gon called the report “unreasonable slander.”
As noted, the representative of Gona said that the commission is trying to hide the deteriorating performance of Nissan.
However, he stressed that Gon always sought to achieve maximum results in the management of the company.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests