“Slander”: Ghosn representative on the report on the situation in NissanMarch 28, 2019
The representative of the former head of the Renault alliance – Nissan – Mitsubishi Carlos Gona commented on the report of the external commission on the management system in Nissan.
According to the channel, the representative of the Gon called the report “unreasonable slander.”
As noted, the representative of Gona said that the commission is trying to hide the deteriorating performance of Nissan.
However, he stressed that Gon always sought to achieve maximum results in the management of the company.
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Metris gets new design and more options
- Hybrid Kia Sportage PHEV of the new generation undergoes tests at the Nurburgring
- The EU will be able to provide itself with batteries for electric cars by 2025
- In Europe, they took up arms against plug-in hybrids
- Tesla is set to launch an electric hatchback for Europe