Skoda unveils next generation Superb iV station wagonSeptember 10, 2019
The brand’s booth presents many new models, among which the Skoda iV sub-brand and its two first models can be noted: the Superb iV hybrid plug-in and the all-electric Citigo iV city car.
The new Superb iV is also the brand’s first hybrid model to use the same powertrain as the previously introduced Volkswagwn Passat GTE. It combines an 114 hp electric motor. with a 1.4-liter TSI gasoline engine. The total power of the units is 215 hp, and a torque of 400 Nm. Thanks to the built-in 13 kW rechargeable battery, the Superb iV can travel on only one electric energy up to 55 km.
Skoda has already committed to establish 7,000 charging points at its facilities by 2025, but with a total value of 35 million euros.
The stand also featured the debut of Superb Scout, an off-road version offered only in the station wagon, with increased ground clearance and standard all-wheel drive.
- Isuzu has officially unveiled the new crossover Mu-X
- Mercedes SL 2022 spotted on tests in Germany
- Dutch flying car PAL-V allowed on the roads
- “Charged” Jaguar F-Pace SVR prepares for restyling
- Prices for Toyota’s new Mirai hydrogen sedan announced