Skoda unveils Kamiq Monte Carlo in FrankfurtSeptember 14, 2019
A special version of the urban crossover made its debut at the international exhibition in Frankfurt.
The Czech company brought several new products to the Frankfurt International Salon, among which the Monte Carlo Skoda Kamiq crossover was presented.
From the standard version of the model, the novelty was distinguished by LED headlights, and a number of body elements that were executed in black: a glossy frame around the radiator grille, side mirror housings, side sills, roof rails and more.
In addition, the words “SKODA” and “KAMIQ” are made in black on the trunk door.
Also, the updated version received 17-inch wheels, a panoramic sunroof, LED taillights, a black rear diffuser, tinted rear windows and a special logo.
The Kamiq Monte Carlo interior was distinguished from the standard version by sports seats with height adjustment and integrated head restraints with a special upholstery design in black with contrasting red stitching. In general, the interior looks stylish, including thanks to the perforated leather on the steering wheel, leather trim of the hand brake lever and transmission selector and pedals.
- Volkswagen unveils 300 hp Atlas Cross Sport GT crossover powered by Golf R
- Bugatti has released the last copy of the Divo hypercar worth € 5 million
- Toyota issues a ban on the resale of the 2022 Land Cruiser SUV
- American startup may be more expensive than Tesla
- Toyota top manager called electric cars evil