Skoda showed off a new crossover on videoJanuary 24, 2020
The new cross of the Czech brand was shown in the video.
Skoda has published a teaser video news. It became known that the crossover will be based on the MQB-A0 platform, on which the Volkswagen Polo of a new generation for Europe is built.
The compact cross is called Vision In. This prototype will be used to develop a mass model for the Indian market. The new model will officially debut on February 5 at the New Delhi Auto Show.
The video shows a machine that has a dimensional radiator grill with vertical slats. On the front, it is worth noting the presence of LED optics and wide air intakes. Inside, you can see the multifunctional 3-spoke steering wheel, as well as a digital dashboard screen.
Recall that the modular chassis MQB-A0 is already used in the new Volkswagen Polo for the European car market, the Skoda Scala hatchback and the Skoda Kamiq cross. The novelty will receive a length of 4260 mm, which is 122 mm shorter than that of the Karoq model. Technical specifications of the new model are kept secret.
- Updated Audi S8 spotted during winter trials
- 90-year-old man buys himself a 2021 Chevrolet Corvette C8
- Sketches of a Ford Bronco pickup accidentally hit the Web
- BMW X5 presented with 3D Design Aerodynamics Package
- Renault has created its own carsharing with electric Mobilize cars