Skoda showed an electric bike without pedalsSeptember 7, 2019
The novelty will be presented at Eurobike 2019 – development is a concept.
Skoda Klement – an electric bike, which is driven by a 4 kW (5.4 hp) motor. The bike accelerates to 45 km / h, the charge is enough for 60 km, which is provided by lithium-ion batteries (1.25 kW).
The electric bike weighs 25 kg, and the most unusual part is the lack of pedals. The company has created a specialized stand, which is responsible for the “gas and brake” to control the electric bike using the foot rotation. In addition, it is worth noting the front disc brake and the ABS system.
There are also no familiar control levers, instead of them buttons and mode adjustment on the smartphone, through a special application.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious