Skoda showed an electric bike without pedalsSeptember 7, 2019
The novelty will be presented at Eurobike 2019 – development is a concept.
Skoda Klement – an electric bike, which is driven by a 4 kW (5.4 hp) motor. The bike accelerates to 45 km / h, the charge is enough for 60 km, which is provided by lithium-ion batteries (1.25 kW).
The electric bike weighs 25 kg, and the most unusual part is the lack of pedals. The company has created a specialized stand, which is responsible for the “gas and brake” to control the electric bike using the foot rotation. In addition, it is worth noting the front disc brake and the ABS system.
There are also no familiar control levers, instead of them buttons and mode adjustment on the smartphone, through a special application.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air