Skoda showed a sports version of the electric crossover Skoda EnyaqFebruary 16, 2021
The new Skoda Enyaq has a special design and a different engine range.
The new electric crossover Skoda Enyaq has got a sports version of the Sportline and will soon go on sale. The prices for the new product are still kept secret. The sports crossover differs from the standard version by a special spoiler, shortened overhangs, the presence of side skirts, as well as 20-inch wheels and matrix headlights.
Inside, the Enyaq Sportline features new faux suede seats, a three-spoke steering wheel and aluminum pedal pads. Note that for a surcharge, the crossover can get 21-inch wheels.
The electric car is driven by a 179-horsepower motor located on the rear axle. The power reserve of the model is 400 km. Customers will also be offered a version with a 203 hp electric motor. The top modification received an all-wheel drive system, and the power plant produces 265 horsepower.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts