Skoda showed a new crossover Vision INFebruary 3, 2020
Skoda Corporation demonstrated the concept of a compact cross-country Skoda Vision IN at the auto show in New Delhi. Mass variation of the new model, which will be released in 2021, will be offered exclusively in India and other developing countries of Southeast Asia.
Externally, the new prototype is distinguished by the presence of a large radiator grill with vertical slats, narrow LED head optics and 19-inch wheels. Inside, there is a fully digital dashboard, a large touch screen infotainment complex, a functional touchpad and electronic gearshift selector.
In size, the car compared with the “European” Kamiq compact cross: it has a length of 4256 mm (126 mm shorter than the older Karoq), and the distance between the axles is 2671 mm. The machine is built on the MQB-A0-IN platform, developed from the MQB-A0 chassis, which underlies all of Volkswagen’s compact models.
Vision IN is equipped with a 1.5-liter petrol “turbo four” with a capacity of 150 hp, with which the automatic transmission operates.
Serial production of the model, which will be one of the smallest SUVs in the Skoda model line, should start at the beginning of 2021. It will be unclear whether the crossover will go outside of India and its neighboring states.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system