Skoda Scala-based roadster named SlaviaJuly 9, 2020
The seventh concept car, developed by students of the Skoda technical school, has its own name – Slavia. It was with him that the history of this Czech brand once began.
In 1895, Vaclav Laurin and Vaclav Clement opened the production of bicycles under the Slavia brand. Three years later, a young company known as Laurin & Klement launched its first motorcycle, and in 1905 a car.
So, the story of Skoda began. Now the name Slavia reappears, however, already in the modern history of the brand: its developers chose this name for the open version of Scala.
This conceptual model was timed to the 125th anniversary of the Czech brand, which the automaker celebrates in 2020. They promise to present a double roadster in three weeks.
Recall that in March, Skoda showed sketches of the future concept car. 20 students of Skoda Academy joined immediately to work on this project. And already at the end of the month we will see the result of their work.
- Isuzu has announced a new version of the D-Max pickup
- The network has revealed the interior of the new sedan KIA Cadenza
- Chinese brand Levdeo is preparing an electric cityar
- Porsche Panamera sets speed record at Nürburgring
- Lexus LX received a limited edition Inspiration