Skoda resumes car production in the Czech RepublicApril 27, 2020
Today at 6 a.m., production at three Czech Skoda Auto plants resumed.
By agreement with the KOVO trade union, the production of cars and components was resumed in the cities of Mlada Boleslav, Kvasiny and Vrchlabi. A wide range of hygiene and safety measures have been adopted to protect the health of personnel.
All workers at the entrance to the enterprise were required to wear masks, additional time was also added to treat the workspace, in addition, the premises will be disinfected more often.
The Czech brand also reported on some changes in daily work that would protect personnel. Among them – the adaptation of the shuttles for staff and the change of procedures at the factory gates, reception points and in the dining rooms. Among other things, more relaxation areas will be organized in order to reduce personal contact and the risk of infection to a minimum.
- Car companies experienced a sharp drop in sales
- Tesla will accelerate the acceleration of its electric cars for $ 2,000
- One of 15 Porsche sports cars will be sold at auction for 280,000 euros
- Chinese Qoros to bring “prophetic” concept to Beijing
- Hyundai Tucson crossover will become a hallmark for the brand