Skoda resumes car production in the Czech RepublicApril 27, 2020
Today at 6 a.m., production at three Czech Skoda Auto plants resumed.
By agreement with the KOVO trade union, the production of cars and components was resumed in the cities of Mlada Boleslav, Kvasiny and Vrchlabi. A wide range of hygiene and safety measures have been adopted to protect the health of personnel.
All workers at the entrance to the enterprise were required to wear masks, additional time was also added to treat the workspace, in addition, the premises will be disinfected more often.
The Czech brand also reported on some changes in daily work that would protect personnel. Among them – the adaptation of the shuttles for staff and the change of procedures at the factory gates, reception points and in the dining rooms. Among other things, more relaxation areas will be organized in order to reduce personal contact and the risk of infection to a minimum.
- Look at the drift of an unmanned Toyota Supra
- Hyundai is preparing to debut new Custo minivan
- Rolls-Royce is preparing to introduce the first production electric car
- New Honda HR-V will debut February 18
- New Citroen e-Berlingo van goes on sale in late 2021