Skoda released 250 thousand crossovers KaroqSeptember 21, 2019
Today, the anniversary crossover came off the conveyor of the brand in Mladá Boleslav.
“This stage is proof of the popularity of the Skoda Karoq. The fact that it took a little more than two years after the start of production to exceed the mark of 250,000 vehicles was a huge success and underlines the importance of KAROQ in our attractive lineup, ”the company’s press release says.
Skoda has been assembling the Karoq crossover at its factory in Kvasiny since mid-July 2017, as well as in Mladá Boleslav since January 2018. In 2018, the Czech automaker supplied its customers with 115,700 copies of the model, and this year alone, 97,900 cars were sold. This makes the model one of the most popular brand cars.
The anniversary model was 1.0 TSI engine with Black Magic metal paint. Recall that the expansion of the brand in the crossover market began in 2016 with the Kodiaq model, the first major sports SUV. It has been produced in Kvasiny since October 2016 and was released to the markets in spring 2017. The other day, Skoda has released an updated version of its SUV: the successful compact model now comes with a wide range of equipment for even greater safety and comfort.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos