Skoda released 250 thousand crossovers KaroqSeptember 21, 2019
Today, the anniversary crossover came off the conveyor of the brand in Mladá Boleslav.
“This stage is proof of the popularity of the Skoda Karoq. The fact that it took a little more than two years after the start of production to exceed the mark of 250,000 vehicles was a huge success and underlines the importance of KAROQ in our attractive lineup, ”the company’s press release says.
Skoda has been assembling the Karoq crossover at its factory in Kvasiny since mid-July 2017, as well as in Mladá Boleslav since January 2018. In 2018, the Czech automaker supplied its customers with 115,700 copies of the model, and this year alone, 97,900 cars were sold. This makes the model one of the most popular brand cars.
The anniversary model was 1.0 TSI engine with Black Magic metal paint. Recall that the expansion of the brand in the crossover market began in 2016 with the Kodiaq model, the first major sports SUV. It has been produced in Kvasiny since October 2016 and was released to the markets in spring 2017. The other day, Skoda has released an updated version of its SUV: the successful compact model now comes with a wide range of equipment for even greater safety and comfort.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires