Skoda presented the charged station wagon Octavia RSSeptember 10, 2019
Novelty debuted at the international motor show, which takes place in Frankfurt.
The updated Octavia Combi RS has an aggressive front bumper with a large central air intake, which is covered with an insert from the grille with honeycombs. The “charged” Octavia was based on the MQB platform, and it is also reported that the model has a sports suspension, which seems to have a lower ground clearance.
In addition, the new Skoda Octavia Combi RS received a bifurcated exhaust system, as well as an upgraded brake system, as indicated by red calipers.
The motor range of the novelty will include two 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engines. The gasoline version has a power of 241 hp. and 370 Nm of torque. In turn, the diesel modification of the station wagon received a return of 181 hp. and 380 Nm of torque.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily