Skoda officially unveils Octavia RS iV in GenevaMarch 3, 2020
The Czech brand presented the first model of the RS family with a hybrid drive.
In Geneva, as part of an online presentation, Skoda officially showed its “charged” hybrid Skoda Octavia RS iV. The novelty was equipped with a 1.4-liter gasoline engine, working in conjunction with an electric motor. The total power of the unit is 245 hp.
The novelty received a more dynamic design, including thanks to a set of black body elements. The novelty was recognized as the sporting top-end version of the company’s bestseller. In addition, the new Octavia will be available in three other electrified versions.
So, the plug-in hybrid Skoda Octavia iV has a capacity of 204 horsepower and is available in two trim levels: Ambition and Style. In addition, there are two options for e-TEC power of 110 and 150 hp, which use soft hybrid technology.
- Tesla sues Chinese media over negative reporting on Shanghai plant
- 2022 “charged” BMW X3 M and M4 spotted in tests
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer