Skoda officially unveiled the first own car Citigoe iVMay 26, 2019
The model is made in the classic form factor of a compact urban hatchback. As a basis, Volkswagen e-up! Units were used, but with a more capacious battery.
The first electric car from Skoda – Citigoe iV officially presented. A 36.8 kW * hour battery is used as the power source. This allows you to achieve up to 265 km of power reserve in a mixed WLTP cycle. Under the hood is an electric motor for 83 horsepower. Charging up to 80% takes only one hour.
According to official information, the model will not be able to boast outstanding dynamic performance. Citigoe iV is able to accelerate to 130 km / h, while accelerating to 100 kmh in 12.5 seconds. For these parameters, it is identical to the Volkswagen e-up !. The compact model will be launched at the previous plant of the VAG concern in Bratislava, where the entire Volkswagen hatchback family up! / Skoda Citigo / Seat Mii is already being successfully produced.
Production will start in the second half of this year. The cost of the model has not yet been reported, but you can navigate the donor e-up!, Which costs from 23,570 euros.
- Electric Hyundai Kona burned out at the charging station
- Check out the Lamborghini Urus redesigned for the Arctic
- Forgotten for 20 years in the garage rare BMW M1 will be auctioned off
- Range Rover Autobiography hits Vilner workshops and gets even more luxurious
- Brabus B45 or 444-hp version of Mercedes-AMG A45 S