Skoda Octavia will receive a 1.0-liter engineSeptember 17, 2020
The new version, called Skoda Octavia e-Tec, is currently only available in the UK.
Skoda has expanded the Octavia sedan’s engine range with a hybrid power plant based on a 1.0-liter petrol engine. Such a car received the designation Octavia e-Tec and is sold so far only in the UK. The power plant produces 110 hp. using only the gasoline engine, and the 48-volt starter-generator works during long coasting.
The power unit is paired with a 7-speed DSG and only drives the front wheels. Among other things, the model received an energy recovery system. The pre-order for the new product will open on September 22.
The basic version of the Skoda Octavia SE First Edition is priced at 23,005 pounds, for a similar station wagon you will have to pay 23,985 pounds. In addition, a plug-in hybrid iV version and a “charged” hybrid power plant with 245 hp are expected soon. in modification Octavia RS iV.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green