Skoda Kamiq Wins Golden Steering Wheel AwardNovember 13, 2019
The Czech compact crossover was recognized as the best in one of the nominations.
Golden steering wheel for Skoda Kamiq: the new urban SUV of the Czech brand has won one of Europe’s most coveted automotive awards. Skoda Kamiq received the title of “Best car for 25,000 euros.” In total, eleven nominations were nominated in 2019. The competition was organized by the German edition Auto Bild and the German newspaper Bild am Sonntag.
According to the editors of the magazine, the Kamiq crossover offers the best equipment package among all the new SUV models in its category. Christian Strube, a member of the Skoda Auto Technical Development Board of Directors, received the golden steering wheel on Tuesday night at a gala event at Axel Springer in Berlin.
- Police will start sharing fines with informants
- Toyota Supra with Tesla filling in development
- Bahrain Formula 1 Grand Prix stopped due to terrible accident of Roman Grosjean
- Ford GT chief designer put his creation up for sale
- Hyundai and Kia fined for problem engines