Skoda Kamiq GT: the first photos of the sports crossAugust 21, 2019
In the fall, the compact crossover in the sports version will be officially presented. Now the model is being tested and certified in the Chinese market, and the first photos appeared in Chinese publications.
The Chinese division of Skoda is preparing for the presentation of its new version of the compact Kamiq crossover. In the fall, the GT sport modification will enter the market. The first photos of the future news appeared on the web. Moreover, photo spies managed to capture the prototype on road tests without any camouflage.
As could be expected, the crossover received a more aggressive body kit. The front of the crossover with the prefix GT refers to the European hatchback Scala. A new rear optics also appeared.
Nevertheless, there is nothing more from sports in the new Skoda Kamiq GT except for the body kit and, probably, the new interior trim. As a power unit, a regular 1.5-liter 110-strong (146 Nm) aspirated engine, as well as a 1.2-liter turbo engine for 116 forces (175 Nm of torque) will be used.
Unfortunately, the novelty will be offered only in the Chinese market. The debut should take place in the fall, then the price tag will become known.
- Buick unveils Envision Plus crossover and Verano Pro sedan
- Ford Evos has become a versatile SUV with an ultra-wide screen
- Fabio Cuartararo won the Portuguese MotoGP Grand Prix, Marquez 7th in first race since return
- Toyota unveils 2022 bZ4X electric crossover concept
- Lexus ES 2022 showcases updated exterior and new touchscreen