Skoda Kamiq and Scala got a new engineDecember 17, 2019
The Czech company equipped its new products with a 1.5-liter engine.
The new compact crossover Skoda Kamiq now has a complete set with a 1.5-liter gasoline engine rated at 150 hp. The new unit comes with Active Cylinder Management (ACT) technology, a particulate filter and an optional chassis control system. Now the model’s engine lineup includes five engines, including a natural gas modification.
The second model, which received a new powertrain – Skoda Scala. As in the crossover, the new engine can work with both a manual and an automatic transmission. To reduce fuel consumption, special technology shuts off two cylinders. In addition, both models have an optional package to improve suspension performance.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos