Skoda Kamiq and Scala got a new engineDecember 17, 2019
The Czech company equipped its new products with a 1.5-liter engine.
The new compact crossover Skoda Kamiq now has a complete set with a 1.5-liter gasoline engine rated at 150 hp. The new unit comes with Active Cylinder Management (ACT) technology, a particulate filter and an optional chassis control system. Now the model’s engine lineup includes five engines, including a natural gas modification.
The second model, which received a new powertrain – Skoda Scala. As in the crossover, the new engine can work with both a manual and an automatic transmission. To reduce fuel consumption, special technology shuts off two cylinders. In addition, both models have an optional package to improve suspension performance.
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon
- Elevate kit converts mountain bikes to electric
- Nikola Founder Leaves Company Due to Fraud Allegations
- In the US, began the production of electric buses that will help schools earn money
- Tesla will earn at least $ 200 billion a year from energy storage