Skoda introduced the “charged” Scala Edition SFebruary 11, 2021
The new Skoda Scala Edition S was developed in cooperation with the tuning studio ABT.
The Scala Edition S, developed by German Skoda in collaboration with tuners ABT, is not a full-fledged RS derivative, although it is more powerful than the standard version of the roomy compact hatchback.
It is powered by a four-cylinder 1.5-liter TSI engine and a six-speed manual transmission. The output of the power unit is 190 horsepower and 290 Nm of torque.
The Scala Edition S is based on the Monte Carlo version and in addition to the increased power, the hatchback also gets a stiffer suspension, and the ground clearance is 15 millimeters lower. It features custom-made 18-inch ABT wheels and a harmonious body kit, while the cabin features black fabric seats and stainless steel pedals. The exterior colors are available in a choice of Steel Gray, Black Magic Pearl Effect and Velvet Red Premium Metallic.
The newest car will be released in a limited edition of only 500 pieces, and Skoda Deutschland is already accepting pre-orders for the new car at a price of 33,790 euros
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts