Skoda introduced the appearance of the cross Enyaq iVAugust 12, 2020
Skoda has shared the official sketches of its first electric car, the Enyaq iV cross.
Due to the fact that the novelty is based on the MEB architecture, and it also has an electric power unit, the proportions in comparison with the rest of the SUVs of the Czech brand look quite unusual.
The hood is significantly shorter: there is no internal combustion engine or other engines in the engine compartment, since it functions as a trunk. So, it is expected to shift the front panel slightly forward, which, together with the large wheelbase, will actually provide a lot of free space.
As for the debut date of the new model, it will be demonstrated on September 1 of this year in Prague, with the start of sales scheduled for early next year.
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype