Skoda introduced the all-terrain version of the crossover KaroqSeptember 15, 2019
At its stand in Frankfurt, the Czech company introduced the compact crossover Skoda Karoq Scout.
Externally, the Scout version differs from the standard Karoq with silver trim on the thresholds and bumpers, darkened rear windows and nameplates on the front wings, indicating the name of the special series. At the Baza, the crossover received fully LED optics, extended wheel arches and a set of stylish 18-inch Braga rims, and 19-inch Crater rims are available as an option.
The interior of the Skoda Karoq Scout boasts a fully digital dashboard, a multimedia system with support for 4G LTE and Wi-Fi, special seat covers with contrasting stitching and the inscription “Scout”, as well as a leather steering wheel and stainless steel pedals.
The luggage compartment of the car is 521 liters, and if you fold the rear row of seats, it reaches 1,630 liters.
The Skoda Karoq Scout engine range is represented by two power plants: a 1.5-liter gasoline turbo engine with 150 hp. and 250 Nm of torque and a 2.0-liter diesel engine with 150 and 190 hp power. The transmission is a 6-speed manual transmission or a 7-band “robot” with two clutches. The crossover uses four-wheel drive.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup