Skoda first introduced updated Karoq for testingJune 16, 2020
Yeti’s spiritual successor is getting ready for action.
The Czech company decided to update the compact crossover Karoq. On the eve of the prototype of the new items was seen during road tests. The front and rear of the car have camouflage film, which indicates a change in these areas.
At first glance, the car looks almost the same as today’s model. However, the new Karoq should receive LED matrix headlights, as well as on the updated Octavia and Superb models. There are no visible changes behind.
Judging by the pictures, the Czech company tested a new or updated engine. It is possible that as part of the upgrade, the crossover will receive an electrified version.
Despite the fact that photo spies managed to capture the interior of the prototype, there are no changes here. However, according to experts, the new product can get an improved digital instrument cluster and the VIB Group MIB 3 infotainment system.
The debut of the updated Skoda Karoq crossover is expected to take place in 2021.
- Charged hatchback Kia K3 GT / Cerato photographed in close-up
- Drag racing: BMW E46 M3 vs Mazda MX-5 Miata
- Announced the start date of sales of the coupe Volkswagen Tiguan X
- Kia postpones debut of facelifted Sportage to April 2021
- 2022 Ford Raptor details revealed