Skoda Fabia new generation will receive a different logo and interiorMay 2, 2021
The Czech automaker continues to fuel interest in the new generation Skoda Fabia, which will also receive a new logo.
A couple of days ago, the automaker Skoda published the first teasers of the new Fabia hatchback. And now there are new images of the car.
The Fabia model has long been familiar to Russian motorists, since cars of the first and second generations were quite successfully sold in the market of our country. But the third-generation model did not come to the Russian market, and its place was taken by the Rapid liftback. The fourth generation Fabia will appear on the European market in the near future, which will be assembled in the manufacturer’s current corporate design.
Fabia of the new generation will be built on the MQB-A0 architecture, on which VW Polo, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, as well as Skoda Scala and Kamiq are assembled. The novelty will be much larger when compared with the current model. In general, the interior of the model is very reminiscent of the new generation of the Skoda Rapid liftback – the same dashboard and the removed screen of the multimedia system.
The base unit will be a 3-cylinder 1.0 MPI with two output options – 65 or 80 hp. There will also be a 150-horsepower version with a 1.5-liter turbo engine, which works in conjunction with a 7-speed “robot” DSG. The premiere of the new generation Skoda Fabia will take place next month.
- The renderings presented the radical evolution of the design of the Chevy Silverado pickup
- Details about the extreme sedan BMW M3 CS have appeared
- The new Toyota Corolla Cross crossover is being tested on US roads
- Nissan will not be able to produce half a million cars due to a shortage of chips
- The new Opel and Vauxhall Vivaro-e received a hydrogen unit with a range of 400 km