Skoda compact cross got an “off-road” variationMay 14, 2020
Skoda Corporation showed a new modification of the Kamiq cross, in the name of which the prefix Scoutline appeared.
The crossover engine lineup includes 3 gasoline engine options, a diesel and a variation with пas equipment. Motor performance ranges from 90 to 150 hp. Engines can work together with a 5- or 6-speed manual transmission, or a 7-band robotic transmission. The drive is exclusively front-wheel drive.
Outwardly, the model differs from simple variations by the presence of black overlays on wheel arches, LED lights, additional protection for the underbody, rear diffuser, as well as silver lining on sills, exterior mirror housings and roof rails.
Inside, it is worth noting the emergence of more chrome elements, finishes “under the ash” and aluminum pedals. In addition, the cross received improved seats and atmospheric lighting.
In the European market, Skoda Kamiq Scoutline should appear in July this year.
- Tesla sues Chinese media over negative reporting on Shanghai plant
- 2022 “charged” BMW X3 M and M4 spotted in tests
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer