Skoda boosted global salesOctober 16, 2019
The Czech automaker reported an increase in sales of its cars in the first 3 quarters of this year.
According to a press release, from January to September 2019, Skoda dealers sold 913.7 thousand cars around the world. In Eastern (+ 10.6%) and Western Europe (+ 6.8%), the automaker significantly increased supplies. However, the total supply decreased by 2.7% compared to last year. The reason for this is the continued decline in the Chinese car market as a whole.
In other international markets, Skoda delivered 719,300 vehicles this year, which means that deliveries in these regions grew by 4.4% compared to last year. In September alone, Skoda sales totaled 102 thousand cars. At the same time, SUVs of the brand are especially popular. So, sales of the Skoda Kodiaq crossover in the reporting period increased by 60.8%.
- Big crossover Kia will receive an off-road package
- Volvo will produce batteries for electric vehicles
- Volkswagen will release a frame seven-seater SUV together with Ford
- Skoda updated hatchback and sedan Rapid
- Manchester United goalkeeper defeats Lamborghini worth € 200,000